Access routes to EXPO EDIFICA
• From “La Píramide”
• From San Cristobal Tunnel
• From Vespucio Norte
• From Panamericana Norte
From Recoleta Parking cost: $ 5,000 per day
To see detail, click on the image
1. From Santiago´s International Airport you can rent a car from an official operator at http://www.nuevopudahuel.cl/
2. Book with the Official Airport Taxi Service
3. Use the Airport Public Transport.
For more information go to www.centropuerto.cl + www.turbus.cl
4. Cabify: Taxi Service Agreement. With the use of code" EDIFICA " for the first use of the app, you will have Access to two free trips of up to $ 3,500 each. For traveling to and from the tradeshow, you will have a discount on the trip.
Combine with the Vespucio Norte L2 Metro Station:
• EXPO EDIFICA Bus at the Intermodal Bus station
• Bus Route 117 from the Vespucio Norte Metro Intermodal Station; getting off at Ciudad Empresarial and walking through Santa Clara straight to the Exhibition.
Combine with L1 Metro Station- Escuela Militar:
• Take route N ° 425, get off at Palacio Riesco and walk along El Salto Ave. until getting to Exhibition.
Metro transit lines layout.
RIGHTS RESERVED EXPOEDIFICA 2019 | CAMARA CHILENA DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN| DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED BY FISA MARKETING & DESIGN